Refer a Friend
The highest compliment you can give us is your referral. You can earn 500 points for referring a friend and meeting the eligibility requirements. Learn more in our rewards application below.
- 200-Points when you register for Stanislaw Rewards Program
- 200-Points when you follow us on Facebook
- 200-Points when you register for our email newsletter
- 500-Points when you refer a friend
- 1,000 points $10 Credit
- 5,000 points $75 Credit
- 10,000 points $200 Credit
- The “friend” referred must be new to Stanislaw Facial Plastic Surgery Center
- The “friend” must specifically mention you as their referral source at the time of service
- Due to HIPAA regulations, we are unable to verify if your “friend” made an appointment
1. You can also earn points for every dollar you spend on services or retail purchases, you will earn program rewards points calculated on the pre-tax purchase price. Points can only be earned by and redeemed by the registrant and are non-transferrable.
2. Cash Value. Points have no cash value, and are not transferable or assignable.
3. Refunds. If you receive a refund for any purchase, Points awarded for that purchase will be deducted from your rewards account.
4. Redeeming Points. You may redeem Points by providing your Rewards card at the time of service. Please present your card BEFORE services are rendered. Points cannot be used to pay for Gift Cards, surgical procedures, tips or sales tax. Points are only redeemed in 1,000 point increments. Points do not expire unless the program is terminated.
5. Errors. The Company is not obligated to honor a redemption request on an inaccurate Points value resulting from an error in printing, production or posting
7. Program Structure: Accruing and redeeming points can change at any time, without notice. Points are only earned on regularly-priced purchases. Sale purchases, discounts or purchases in conjunction with another offer, may earn you fewer or no points at the discretion of the office.
8. Effective Date. These Terms are effective as of May 1, 2017. Program structure can change at any time without notice.