Dr. Stanislaw is board certified in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery in New Canaan and in Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He serves on multiple committees within the Academy of Facial Plastic & reconstructive surgery and is the assistant professor in the Department of Dermatology at the University of Connecticut. Dr. Stanislaw uses only the most up-to-date technologies and surgical techniques to provide natural-looking and beautiful results to each of his patients.
Facial Surgical Procedures
Facial surgical procedures are done to rejuvenate signs of aging on the face, including the neck, eyes, chin, and more. New Canaan facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Stanislaw offers many forms of facial surgical plastic surgery procedures to target your unique issues and problem areas. These include:
- Face/Neck Lift– A face/neck lift is a comprehensive approach to addressing facial lines and wrinkles and loose neck skin due to aging.
- Earlobe Repair– Earlobe repair can correct a torn or split earlobe due to heavy earrings, improper piercing, or trauma to the earlobe.
- Upper Blepharoplasty– Upper blepharoplasty can address signs of aging on the upper eyelids, including excess skin covering the natural fold of the eyes.
- Otoplasty– An otoplasty can change the position, size, and shape of an ear so that it is more proportionate to the face.
- Lower Blepharoplasty– Lower blepharoplasty can address signs of aging on the lower eyelids, including puffiness or deep grooves under the eyes.
- Brow Lift– A brow lift is done to reduce the wrinkles across the forehead and address sagging brows that have drooped over the eyelids.
- Rhinoplasty– Rhinoplasty surgery can reshape the nose to be more proportionate with your facial features.
- Chin Augmentation– Chin augmentation can help to increase the projection of the chin to add harmony to the face.
- Benign Lesions– When a lesion is benign, chemical peels, shave incisions, and surgical excision can be done to treat it.
Facial Nonsurgical Procedures
Facial nonsurgical procedures can be great options for individuals who are looking to improve their facial appearance but are not yet ready to commit to surgical facial surgery. Because these treatment options are nonsurgical, they are often associated with less downtime, so you can return to your everyday activities quicker! These include:
- Liquid Rhinoplasty– Liquid rhinoplasty is a nonsurgical option that uses fillers to temporarily change the shape of the nose.
- Acne Scarring Treatment– Acne scarring treatment can include microdermabrasion, chemical peels, collagen induction therapy, injectable fillers, pulsed dye laser treatments, laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, and surgical excision.