Post Holiday Detox!
in Avon, Connecticut
The holidays are over, so it’s the perfect time to start cleansing your mind and body. Here are some quick tips for how to detox year-round:
- Declutter: Get organized. Don’t be afraid to “let go” of items you don’t really need and donate them to someone in need.
- Eat Healthy: Begin a whole-food diet. Avoid artificial sweeteners and processed foods. Drink more water.
- Meditate: Meditation will detox your mind. Try beginning each day with a meditation period.
- Be Grateful: Take a moment to reflect on something you are grateful for. If it’s a person, tell them so!
- Forgive: Letting go of past transgressions and forgiving the offender is truly healing. Let go of toxic anger and free yourself.
- Exercise: Take a nature walk to cleanse and rejuvenate your mind, body & soul.
- Treat Yourself: Do something special for YOU on a regular basis because you deserve it!